Paper jams are common to all printing devices even if it is an HP printer. There are several factors which add to the paper jam issue and you need to look for the correct reason to fix the paper jam. Calling at HP printer customer support will help you in getting the appropriate solution for all your HP printing issues. You can consider the methods given below to fix the paper jam issue on your HP printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait until the time it cools down.
- Give some time to the printer so that it stops making noise and becomes idle.
- Now open the input tray and load some sheets into the tray and check if the paper feeds.
- Realign the paper properly and slide back the input tray.
- Now run a test print for your printer.
- If the printer is running normally, then the paper jam issue has got fixed.
If the issue is still there and the printer is not printing, then move to the next method explained below:
- Switch on the printer and move the input tray.
- Now remove the loose paper from the input tray.
- Remove the jammed paper carefully from the printer.
- Check the tray thoroughly as there should not be any torn paper left or if any foreign object is there.
- Now, slide back the input tray and move to the back of the printer.
- Keep the printer on and remove the power cord from the printer as well as remove all the attached cables and USB.
- Check the printer cover for any foreign items or torn paper and remove all the paper gently from the printer and ensure that there are no pieces left.
- Pull out the clean out door and check if there is any jammed paper in the printer.
- Also, check the duplexer for any jammed paper or foreign object stuck.
- Plug the power cord and all the cables back to the printer.
- Now, turn on the printer and run a test print to check if the issue has been resolved.
If you have any other issues with your HP printer you can connect with the technical department anytime through the HP support number.
Our Recent Blog - http://whazzup-u.com/profiles/blogs/how-to-install-hp-printer-on-the-computer-1